Low maintenance hot tubs are a great investment that provide a variety of benefits, but first you have to decide where you’re going to place it. As you start searching for “hot tubs for sale near me,” your first decision will be whether to choose an outdoor or indoor hot tub.
3 Advantages of an Outdoor Hot Tub for Deck Installation
1. Affordable. If you have the proper foundation for it, an outdoor tub installation is a low-maintenance, affordable choice. Outdoor hot tubs generally cost less than an indoor hot tub, when you consider the requirements for space and ventilation. After installation of an indoor spa, you’ll also have to take special measures to prevent the heat and humidity from damaging your ceilings, flooring, and furniture.
2. Well ventilated. Speaking of ventilation, low maintenance hot tubs need to be placed in a well-ventilated area. This is typically less of a concern outdoors, as the fresh, open-air location takes care of ventilation.
3. Fresh air. Your hot tub for deck installation gives you the chance to enjoy the fresh air outdoors all year round – even when the temperatures drop. That crisp, air can do wonders for your health and mood.
3 Advantages of an Indoor Hot Tub
1. Low maintenance hot tubs. You want to spend more time using your hot tub than maintaining it, and an indoor hot tub installation offers the minimum level of maintenance. Because it’s enclosed, you won’t have to deal with debris, rainfall, and other outdoor conditions that can clog your filter and disrupt water balance.
2. Frequency of use. Your top consideration when searching for “hot tubs for sale near me” is what you intend to use it for. If you’re buying one for everyday use in an effort to reap the many therapeutic benefits, an indoor tub is the best option because you won’t have to disrupt your schedule due to unpredictable weather.
3. Privacy. Indoor hot tubs provide a level of privacy that even the most closed-off landscape can’t provide. Since the installation is within the walls of your home, nobody can see you as you soak, and you can come and go as you please with discretion.
Shop Local for Your Outdoor or Indoor Hot Tub
You can speak with a hot tub professional at your local sporting goods store to get their advice, but ultimately, it’s up to you and your family to decide which type best suits your needs and desires. One thing is certain, whether you choose an indoor tub or a hot tub for deck installation, you will enjoy it no matter where it’s located.